Title: Manager of Case Management
Department: Asset Building
Location: Redmond, WA
Compensation: $45,000 ; 47,000 per year DOE
Benefits: Full benefits available
Work Schedule: Full Time
Open: February 19, 2014
Closes: When filled
Manage the implementation of strength based case management program activities, Hopelink case managers who serve high needs, high barriers, low income, and at-risk families. Provide case supervision and support to case manager work under sometimes stressful conditions. Participating in community groups to identify and implement best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train, and develop Hopelink case management staff producing a highly effective team.
- Supervise and evaluate daily work of the case management staff. Provide weekly case review of clients and ongoing support as needed including offering suggestions and advice on creative solutions to clients' situations.
- Coordinate and manage program promotion and recruitment activities for program enrollment.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, assign and evaluate work of program support staff and case managers; provide training as needed; prioritize activities and establish performance objectives within a complex program with multiple guidelines.
- Supporting case management staff in fostering an environment of client engagement.
- Intervene in clients' emergency situations on a case by case basis.
- Authorize and monitor specific assistance dollars for clients according to guidelines.
- Provide back-up case management of clients when case managers are on vacation or out of the office.
- Monitor client files, case notes, and Client Track data to assure department consistency, accuracy and quality in accordance with contractual obligations and social work best practices.
- Implement departmental operating policies, procedures and systems assuring conformance with agency objectives.
- Responsible for grant writing, report preparation/outcome tracking, contract monitoring, budgeting and new program development in coordination with Senior Manager of Case Management, Outcome and Evaluation Coordinator and Client Track Data Program Manager.
- Working closely with facilities to report maintenance issues at service centers and Housing locations and addressing client's issues at housing sites.
- Create and implement departmental SOPs and practices to assure conformance with agency objectives.
- Ensure Fair Housing compliance.
- Represent program and agency with community groups, local officials, funding sources, and private businesses; serves on community task forces and committees; identifies and secures community resources.
- Responsible for communicating respectfully with people of all cultures, languages, ages, genders, gender preferences, races, physical abilities, ethnic backgrounds, and religions.
- Develop and oversee emergency and after hour procedures for tenants.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or related field required.
- Three or more years of direct supervision and experience in community services including: case management, program management, contract compliance; and any combination of education and experience which provides that applicant with the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the work.
- Strong prior supervisory and leadership experience required.
- Knowledge of homeless housing programs and best practices in case management.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with clients and their families, fellow employees, managers, community groups and the general public.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and effective decision-making skills to accomplish goals and creatively problem-solve issues.
How to apply
To see the complete posting and to apply, click here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8371561.
16725 Cleveland St, Redmond, WA, 98052, US