Delaware County Supervised Independent Living Program (SIL) has been developed to assist older homeless and foster care youth in making a successful transition to living on their own and working towards goals of self-sufficiency.
The Life Skills Case Manager is responsible for:
- Meeting with youth weekly to help them reach their goals in housing, employment, education, and other life skills goals.
- To be the primary liaison contact and provide regular ongoing case coordination with community agencies, children and youth agencies, probation, schools, etc.
- To administer and complete documentation in established time frames.
- To respond to crisis situations in a proactive manner.
- To monitor and maintain positive community relations.
- To comply with all yearly trainings.
- To serve as a positive role model for youth and other program/agency staff.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A commitment to positive youth development and a strengths-based approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social work, Human Services, or a related field.
- Child Abuse, Criminal Background and FBI Clearances.
- Driver’s license and vehicle
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Enjoys working with adolescents.
Please see employee benefits at www.valleyyouthhouse.org
How to apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to:
215 N Olive St Suite 203, Media, PA, 19063, US