• Preferred - master's degree in library science
• Vermont state certification as a school librarian
Technology Integration Specialist
• Teach computer science classes to all grades K-8
• Collaborate with teachers to support their use of technology in delivery of curricula through a variety of instructional methods, including planning, co-teaching, and reflecting.
• Work with teachers toward integrating the use of hardware, software, and Internet resources to support student learning.
• Provide technical support to students, staff & faculty
• Provide training for teachers for technology integration by coaching, mentoring and teaching workshops.
• Maintain Assistive Technology collection in coordination with Special Educators
• Maintain Google Docs accounts for all staff and students
• Update school website weekly, maintain website & online photo gallery
• Teach library classes to all grades K-8
• Develop library collection, purchase & process new materials
• Maintain library collection: repair, shelving, supervising volunteers
• Organize annual events reading promotions such as the March Reading Challenge and The DCF Luncheon
• Maintain library catalog (KOHA)
• Participate in Green Mountain Library Consortium
Salary will be commensurate with years of experience and education.
Marlboro School, PO Box D
Marlboro, Vermont 05344