Job Summary: The Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor and/or Licensed Clinical Social Worker will provide psycho-educational counseling and psychotherapeutic interventions to formerly homeless individual’s (clients) by providing comprehensive and evidence based practices.
Educational and Professional
• Current registration and licensure in the State of New Hampshire.
• A Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Inpatient or Outpatient counseling
• Practitioner of evidence based practices or must be willing to learn;
o Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
o Illness Management and Recovery
o Motivational Interviewing
• Be aware of and adhere to HIPAA rules and regulations and must be an active participant in safety measures for ensuring confidentiality of information as it relates to clients and this agency.
• Resourcefulness, flexibility and integrity
• Ability to function in a team oriented environment
• Facilitate and provide group counseling
• Attention to detail
• Preferably but not required Multilingual
• Our organization has been approved by the NHSC Loan Repayment Program which offers fully trained primary care physicians (MD, DO) at least $60,000 to repay student loans in exchange for 2 years serving in a community-based site in a high-need HPSA that has applied to and been approved by the NHSC as a service site