Human Resources Administrator: The Human Resources Administrator manages the execution, maintenance, and recordkeeping in recruiting, compliance, payroll, benefits, training, recordkeeping, safety and benefits. The HR Administrator will be responsible for supporting the day to day needs of 70+ staff including regular employees, temporary staff, and contractors.
• Serves as the main point of contact for most staff inquiries. Responds to employee questions regarding company policies and procedures, compliance documentation, benefits, time off, and new hire as well as ongoing paper work requirements.
• Researches and resolves questions of an administrative nature and advises employees on how to adhere to company procedures and practices.
• Look into special requests and works with staff in other functional areas (finance, IT, operations, production, field service, etc.) to accomplish tasks and resolve issues.
• Handles all administrative functions for new hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
• Processes payroll and makes data changes.
• Maintains and communicates employee staff levels and changes.
• Maintains Payroll/HR system as needed.
• Draft, update, and maintain organizational charts, employee guidelines, human resources forms and procedures, and employee reporting to managers.
• Facilitates employee communications and programs (e.g. company meetings, new-hire orientation, employee engagement, etc.)
• Assist in a variety of HR related projects and initiatives as needed.
Experience and Skills
• 3-5 years in Human Resources/Payroll administration.
• Associates Degree in or related business field with a Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• HR specific training.
• Practical computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software and databases (HRIS).
• Proven track record in handling analytical and administrative work.
• Ability to work independently, remain self-driven, and prioritize multiple tasks and duties.
• Ability to read and interpret guidelines, policies, and compliance materials.
• Effectively handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
• Presentation skills to management and staff.
• Comfortable interacting with managers with collaboration and solid business skills.
• Ability to apply principles of logical to a wide range of practical problems.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, with extra hours as needed and approved.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
24 Railroad Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03431