Human Resources Manager
AIP-PRISMA, Surabaya based
- Opportunity to showcase your human resource talents on high profile project which will become one of the largest making markets work for the poor (M4P) projects in the world
- Collaborate with a highly experienced team supported by GRM and Swisscontact, leaders in the development of agricultural markets
- Be involved from project start-up to operationalize a large scale project across five provinces
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture (AIP-PRISMA) is an ambitious new rural development program which aims to contribute to a 30%, or more, increase in net incomes for 1,000,000 poor rural female and male farmers, 300,000 of which will be reached by June 2017.
AIP-PRISMA will officially begin on December 1st, 2013, and as such requires an experienced operations team to get it up and running.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for leading all human resource functions, which includes personnel recruitment, administration, performance management, professional development and compensations / benefits functions. This position will be supported by a Human Resources Assistant.
The specific responsibilities for this position are included in the Terms of Reference which can be accessed here.
The successful applicants will have demonstrate:
- Minimum a Bachelors' degree in a relevant field. Affiliations with relevant professional association are an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience at a relevant and HR management position, in an organisation of similar size and scale.
- Proven strong compliance to HR management systems and procedures relevant to the main roles and responsibilities of this position.
- Demonstrated ability to manage recruitment processes.
- Proven technical knowledge and skills in areas as described in the main duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Successful track record of operating in a similar multicultural and fast paced working environment as well as to and manage team and unit at a management level.
- Proven ability in handling multiple tasks effectively under heavy time and work pressure.
- Proven ability to plan and manage schedules, flies / database and working materials as well as to keep confidentiality of documents and information.
- Proven strong leadership and successful track record in developing staff and team members.
- Proven strong leadership and service orientation as well as strong communication and persuasion skills in effectively dealing with clients and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office applications.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title and your full name in the subject line.
Applications close Friday 22nd of November.
Due to the high number of responses, we will only be contacting candidates who are progressing to the next stage. Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply.