SONATI is a Nicaraguan non-profit environmental education organization, carrying out FREE activities for thousands of local children..
Currently we are looking for a new person to manage our running hostel at Esteli, Nicaragua.
- Manage the hostel and its accounting system
- Ensure high level of client-service
- Improve hostel services and marketing
- Train local staff and international volunteers at the different hostel duties
- Generate the funds to finance the free environmental education programs at Leon
- Experience in hostel management
- Excellent teamwork abilities and inter-personal relations
- Ability to train and manage teams of Nicaraguan and international staff, in a professional and friendly manner
- Ability to work creatively with limited human and financial resources
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Good Spanish and English
- Positive attitude
All salaries in SONATI are local fare though basic salaries, for foreigners this is practically a paid volunteering position. Salary is $200/ month + free accommodation
One year minimum commitment is required.
When to start:
As soon as possible
Find out more information about SONATI at: http:www.sonati.org
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and refernce contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org, under the title: “hostel manager”