Since 1971 Y.O.U., Inc. has become one of the leading child welfare, behavioral health and education agencies in Massachusetts, offering more than 45 exceptional programs within five components: Family Support Networks, Education and Employment, Residential Care, Community Based Services, and Behavioral Health.
We are currently searching for a dedicated professional to fill the role of [In-Home Therapy Clinician at our Gardner Family Center program in Gardner, MA.
• Master's degree in social work, psychology, or related field
• Experience in outreach counseling and case management a plus
• Provide home based evaluation, therapy, crisis intervention, stabilization, and case management to children, adolescents, and their families as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Attend larger systems meetings, maintain documentation, and attend weekly staff meetings
• This position offers flexibility in scheduling with a full time case load between 8 and 10 families depending on intensity of open cases
To view other opportunities with Y.O.U., Inc. please visit the Make a Difference page on our website, www.youinc.org.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
81 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01604