We're Hiring Long-Term Substitute Teachers!
The Partnership for Los Angeles Schools is looking for individuals to work in a long-term substitute capacity in the following areas:
- Multiple Subjects Credential
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Valid Single-Subject or Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential
- "Meets Standards" performance rating
- Must have NOT received any Notice of Unsatisfactory in any section of evaluation at any point of teaching career
- Ability to modify instruction to meet student needs and to assess students' progress in a variety of ways
- Ability to cooperate with the school faculty and administration in the development of an articulated program of instruction
- Ability to work effectively with students, parents, District personnel and community representatives in providing a suitable educational program.
- Understanding of the physical, intellectual, social, and emotional growth patterns of students
- Plan lessons that use resources that will promote high levels of learning and student engagement
- Build relationships with staff and parents
- Create a classroom culture that reflects clear and high expectations for students.
- Support a classroom environment that is safe and supportive where risk-taking is encouraged
- Use appropriate assessment techniques to ascertain degree of student success in achieving objectives
- Experience working with students with diverse needs
- Evidence of proven successful pedagogy
How to apply
Applicants must apply via Applitrack:
For questions, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
1541 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 200, Los Angeles, California, 90017, United States