We aim to be a world leader in everything we do whilst meeting the highest professional and ethical standards. By exceeding our clients’ expectations and creating value for them, we will create value for our shareholders and employees. To achieve this, we need consistent and sustainable growth.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced health sector professional to join our Health Practice in EMEA region to support GRM-Futures Group projects through providing business development support, technical project management inputs and technical expertise. Your primary responsibilities involve Business Development, Project Management, and providing Technical Input/Sector Expertise. In particular you will be expected to:
- Support the strategic approach to business development through coordination of research on issues, countries, clients, partners and competitors and market intelligence gathering;
- Support the development of new and maintenance of existing client relationships through interactions with clients at a technical level during the business development cycle;
- Support the identification, assessment and pursuit of new business opportunities, contributing to the analysis of our prospects for winning opportunities;
- Proposal coordination and bid management;
- For assigned portfolio of projects, interface with clients and other project stakeholders to plan, implement, review and report on projects as needed and requested;
- Provide support to project work planning, budgeting, progress and financial reporting;
- Provide technical support to project operations at all stages;
- Provide technical input into the design, planning and delivery of projects;
- Provide short term inputs and/or consultancy assignments;
- Work with the Practice Area Leader to promote and build GRM’s technical capability.
You will demonstrate:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience;
- Minimum of 2 years of government client project management and business development experience that includes management of one or more projects including experience in start-up and closeout;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in working in a developing country or in a project based environment;
- Experience contributing to or managing at least 1-2 successful major bids (including each of or a combination of structuring bid financials, team selection, drafting technical response and partner negotiations);
- Sound business development and Client Relationship Management skills;
- Financial acumen and the ability to interpret and analyse financial reports.
This position is ideally suited to candidates with authorization to work in United Kingdom.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Sruti Ravi: Sruti.firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To register your interest, please submit your CV through the GRM International Careers Page www.grminternational.com
Applications close on 3 February 2014.
In October 2011 GRM International and the Futures Group merged to become a major global force in development with approximately 90 current projects operating in more than 60 countries, and $225 million in revenue. The combined group has a multi sectoral focus, more diverse technical offerings and a wider geographic reach. We aim to be a world leader in everything we do whilst meeting the highest professional and ethical standards. By exceeding our clients’ expectations and creating value for them, we will create value for our shareholders and employees. To achieve this, we need consistent and sustainable growth.