Seacoast Charter School in Kingston, NH is seeking a Head of School to start at the completion of the current school year. We are an arts and music integrated charter school serving 275 students in grades K-8. Seacoast Charter School is completing its ninth year as a dynamic learning environment with a vital core of parents, students and teachers who are highly invested in the success of the school.
The next Head of School will be supported by a team of dedicated teachers, staff and volunteers. The candidate must be willing to work as a part of a collaborative faculty, wear many hats and have a holistic and patient approach to students’ growth.
The ideal candidate would have:
• K-8 school leadership experience
• Experience integrating the arts with academics
• An understanding of and relationship with the arts and the artistic process
• Respect for the power of the arts in all areas of education
• The ability to implement inclusive decision making and problem solving
• Strong organizational skills
13 Church St
Kingston, New Hampshire 03848