Full-time salaried position for clinician (must have LICSW or Ph.D. or Psy. D.) with experience and expertise in mental health assessment and counseling with older adults.This clinician will be a key player in JF&CS' Senior Services. He/she will be working with staff serving older adults in a variety of programs and collaborating with them to ensure that mental health needs are addressed. May collaborate on new projects and grant opportunities. Ideal candidate will have expertise in CBT and other evidence informed treatment approaches.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs intake evaluations
- Carries a clinical caseload of older adults in both our Waltham office and in home visits in Greater Boston.
- Active member of Senior Services Division
- Participates in program development which may include public speaking, community consultations and networking
- Ability to utilize our electronic medical record (after training) for documentation and billing purposes
- Assumes responsibility for own professional development both inside and outside of agency
- LICSW or Ph.d or Psy.D.
- Experience and expertise in geriatric mental health including a solid knowledge of psychopathology and evidence informed intervention skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be flexible, responsible and able to function both independently and as part of a team
- Access to automobile and safe driving record.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point)
How to apply
To apply for employment opportunities, please reply to this ad and/or send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Jewish Family & Children's Service 1430 Main Street Waltham, MA 02451 Attn: Human Resources -or- Fax: 781-693-5072
We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*PLEASE PUT THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MESSAGE*
JF&CS has gone tobacco free at our Waltham campus.
1430 Main Street Waltham, MA 02451