We are looking for dedicated, highly qualified teachers, administrators and staff members.
• consider every child to have a potential for greatness;
• seek to have deeper, more meaningful relationships with students, their families, and your colleagues;
• aspire to achieve your best potential as a valued employee.
!consider joining our team.
Teaching at Hyde Leadership Charter School-Brooklyn:
Hyde is built on the belief that every person has a unique potential and larger purpose in life, and character growth is key to exposing that potential and purpose. Hyde maintains a student-centered culture that motivates character development and emphasizes curiosity, courage, concern, integrity and leadership. Our goal is to prepare children for college and beyond, and to live their lives according to standards of personal excellence. We believe in order to provide the best possible education for our young leaders, we as educators need to be in a continuous growth process. Teaching at Hyde-Brooklyn is a unique and rewarding experience because our teachers receive both professional development and participate in their own self-discovery process through the Hyde process of journaling, facilitated discussion, workshops and seminars.
Teachers at Hyde Schools:
- Believe the purpose of education is both academic achievement AND character development
- Provide whatever is necessary to ensure ALL students are successful and are developing strong character
- Use data and assessments to inform and drive instruction
- Involve families in their students’ education and in the Hyde process
- Value feedback and evaluation on teaching practices and set SMART goals
- Support and challenge colleagues and hold each other to his or her best
- Voice their thoughts, opinions and suggestions and embody an entrepreneurial spirit, taking on leadership in a multitude of ways
- Pursue their own self-discovery and growth
The ideal candidate will have:
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· A Master’s degree in Education or relevant content area (preferred)
· New York State Certification
· Demonstrated success working in an urban school setting
· Strong data tracking and analysis skills
· An ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues, families and students
· A belief that everyone is gifted with a unique potential
· A commitment to character development and family partnerships
How to apply
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com, fax to 718-495-5827.
Visit our Career Opportunities section of our site at, www.hydebrooklyn.org
330 Alabama Ave., Brooklyn, New York, 11207, United States