- Supervise all aspects of CBFS Team serving 122 adults with mental illness.
- Ensure that client services and documentation are delivered in compliance with Medicaid Rehab Option standards and Dept.
- of Mental Health regulations.
- Provide direct supervision to assistant team leader, licensed clinician, rehab specialists, service planning coordinator, peer specialist and assigned employment specialist.
- Develop plan for assuring records are completed and maintained to meet time lines and quality standards.
- Assist staff in developing, reviewing and finalizing IAP's and ACA's.
- Work cooperatively with other agency departments including Housing Teams, Rep Payee, etc.
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field required.
- Professional license in Mass (LICSW, LSCW, LMHC, etc) required.
- Minimum of five years experience providing services to adults with mental illness required.
- Staff supervision and program management experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and writing IAP documentation according to Medicaid Rehab Option and DMH requirements.
- Familiarity with MSDP form set preferred.
- Ability to effectively integrate clinical understanding of psychiatric conditions with effective rehab and recovery services.
- Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions necessary.
- Demonstrated professional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Driving License Required? Yes
How to apply
Apply online by going tohttp:www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=5230.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
66 Canal Street, Boston, MA, 02114, US