SCO is looking for a well-qualified Family Dynamics-Family Counselor
- Manage a caseload of 12+ families, assessing and evaluating their strengths and developmental needs.
- Provide group and individual counseling, as well as follow-up services.
- Maintain documentation for all contact made with clients and submit reports as requested.
- Attend all designated agency staff meetings, trainings and workshops.
- Ensure that all services are delivered in compliance with agency and NYS standards; maintain professional ethics, requirements, boundaries and client confidentiality at all times.
- Other duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
- Bachelor's degree required; MSW preferred in Psychology, Counseling or related field.
- At least two years of related work or internship experience in the field.
- Strong verbal, written and computer skills required.
- Must have a commitment to work from a strength-based perspective.
- Bilingual Spanish
How to apply
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, please apply directly online at
Please keep in mind that it is not possible for us to personally contact every candidate, but rest assured that your information will be reviewed and one of our hiring managers will contact you if you're being considered for the position.
SCO FAMILY OF SERVICES is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V