Executive/Development Director - AfricaBridge
The mission of AfricaBridge is to listen to Tanzanian children and empower their communities to protect, support and care for orphaned and vulnerable children through integrated sustainable development.
Africa Bridge is a rural economic development organization that provides start-up capital, education and training resources to families caring for orphaned and vulnerable children.
Africa Bridge is currently working in 28 villages in Tanzania. Utilizing a holistic, integrated development model, our self-sustaining programs have improved the lives of over 6,000 children and their families.
Become our Executive in charge of US operations and help us significantly grow our revenues by:
- Developing and implementing AfricaBridge’s strategic plan for growing revenues, emphasizing major donors and grants.
- Developing and implementing an annual revenue growth plan, including marketing, communications and special events.
- Expanding and strengthening AfricaBridge’s capacity to collect and use management and financial data.
- Collaborating with Tanzania staff and programs, the Program Director, Founder, and Business Development staff.
Qualifications ; you must be:
- Creative and innovative.
- Quick to respond and adapt to the various funding requirements AfricaBridge encounters and creates.
- Be able to listen to partners; build relationships and structures.
- A leader who supports a climate of compassionate listening, empowering others, fostering mutual respect and collaboration.
Experience and Education ; you need to have:
- BA in business management, international studies, or other relevant discipline; Masters preferred.
- Five years experience in business or NGO management including three years in a non-profit or NGO.
- Proven record of at least three years in fund raising. CFRE preferred.
Please submit your resume and letter of interest by February 21 to: AfricaBridge, Personnel Committee, PO Box 115, Marylhurst, OR 97036, OR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary Depending on Qualifications.
PO box 115, Marylhurst, OR, 97038, US