Title: Executive Director Reports to: Board of Directors
Position Summary FolkTime provides a continuum of Peer Delivered programs and supports in Multnomah and Clackamas Counties. The Executive Director, under the oversight of the FolkTime Board of Directors, provides strategic leadership in developing and expanding new programs and generating financial supports to sustain the ongoing operation of all FolkTime services. The Executive Director is responsible for building collaborative relationships with other agencies, county leadership and insurance provider groups to support integration of FolkTime programs into the net of community services available to those seeking mental health supports. The Executive Director also represents FolkTime on advisory boards and committees as deemed appropriate and acts in accordance to the mission and values of the organization.
The position has full administrative and operational responsibility for all FolkTime Programs.
Duties and Responsibilities General
• Acts as the spokesperson for FolkTime, representing the programs and activities of FolkTime to agencies, organizations and the general public
• Assures that FolkTime's long-range strategic plan is being implemented and that progress toward goals and goal achievements are identified in a timely manner and are true to the FolkTime mission.
• Prepares and presents program material/overview at Board meetings, Executive Committee meetings, and appropriate sub-committees
• Develops staff and volunteer workforce through education and training to support the agency's mission.
• Maintains a climate which attracts, retains and maintains a diverse workforce of quality people
• Directs, supervises, evaluates, and coordinates staff services
• Ensures authorities, relationships and responsibilities are understood and accepted in accord with Board approved personnel policies
• Establishes cohesive working relationships and cooperative arrangements with community groups and organizations
• Submits all information, reports and records as requested or required by law or contract to appropriate government officials or the Board of Directors and ensures compliance with Federal, State and local regulations
• Works with Board and/or leadership team to develop and implement operational plans, policies, and goals that further strategic objectives
Budget and Finance
• Assists in the preparation of the annual budget for board approval
• Ensures the accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of all financial accounting and reporting
• Ensures that operating results established in the annual budget are achieved
• In collaboration with the Director of Administration, ensures operating expenses are within budget
• Ensures that appropriate salary and wage structures are maintained
• Master's degree preferred (e.g. MSW, MPH, MBA) or commensurate experience
• Strong experience managing staff and expertise to effectively deal with administrative issues
• Good leadership skills and a strong desire to contribute to an effective and successful team
• Experience in financial analysis, budgeting, financial statements, and management of financial aspects of grants
• Strong computer skills including QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite
• Access to an automobile and valid driver's license
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume to Recruitment Committee, email@example.com, or FolkTime, 4837 NE Couch St, Portland, OR 97213. No phone calls please.
4837 NE Couch, Portland, OR, 97213, US