Teaching English in South Korea to students from beginner to advanced levels, children to adult. You do not need teaching experience. You will have your own classes that you will be responsible for. All of the curriculum will be provided by the school and you will be trained on how to teach English as a second language to your students. The job is rewarding and fun and will allow you to gain valuable world experience.
This is a fantastic experience that opens doors to many opportunities, allowing you to see more of what the world has to offer.
Our teacher placement service is absolutely free and includes assistance through the visa process, plane ticket arrangement and airport pick up upon arrival in Korea. We also offer our continued support throughout the entire year of your contract.
1. Salary: 2,100,000 - 2,600,000 Won per month. Monthly pay depends on education and experience
2. Round-trip airfare provided
3. Housing: FREE furnished apartment
4. Vacation: 7-10 days paid leave vacation plus all Korean national statutory holidays (8-12 a year)
5. Severance: Equal to one month`s salary
6. Tax: 3.3-6%
7. Medical: 50% paid by the employer
8. Teaching hours: 30 hours a week
How to Apply:
Please click on the link: http://www.
Follow our Travel and Teach community on Facebook and Twitter!
We are building a community among the teachers that are already in Korea as well as with those who are on their way, like yourself. Feel free to join our Facebook and Twitter groups where you can learn more about other peoples’ adventures!
27 Delaware Ave.suite #1