Energy Solutions was founded in 1995 to address climate change and sustainability issues through energy efficiency and renewable energy sources. As one of the leading consulting firms in our field, we specialize in energy efficiency program and project design, implementation, and marketing, as well as solar and other renewable energy system feasibility studies, project development and financing and water conservation programs. In our 18 years, we have built a solid reputation for quality services that routinely exceed our utility, governmental and private sector clients’ expectations.
Energy Solutions currently has 80+ employees and is expanding its client base as well as developing new services. We are currently seeking a full time Energy Efficiency Project Manager to join our team. As a member of the Energy Solutions team, you will have a broad impact on energy efficiency markets and greenhouse gas reductions through our work for major California and Nevada utilities, the California Public Utilities Commission, and other national leaders in energy efficiency. This unique blend creates a perfect environment for individuals who want to have an active voice in shaping the energy future in California and beyond.
Daily responsibilities for our Project Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Overall direction, management, quality control and completion of project deliverables
- Managing project budgets and tasks with minimal oversight
- Facilitating the progress of projects and bringing them to conclusion
- Communicating project progress to management and clients
- Regular customer interaction
- Field work, with a focus on lighting efficiency and lighting design
- Organizing and facilitating in-person meetings and conference calls
- Conducting literature searches
Minimum qualifications for the Project Manager position include:
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or graduate school
- A technical degree in an energy-related discipline with environmental, electrical or mechanical engineering backgrounds being preferred
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed technical and quantitative analysis
- Lighting-related coursework or training
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and thrive independently
- Must be willing to travel within California
We have two BART-accessible offices located in downtown Oakland, CA. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Energy Solutions provides an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, pre-tax contribution plans and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Please email a cover letter with your available start date and your resume to email@example.com. For more information about Energy Solutions visit us on our website at www.energy-solution.com. Information will be requested to perform the compulsory background check. EOE.
1610 Harrison St, Oakland, CA, 94612, US