The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) seeks a full-time Team Challenge Manager for its Northwest Chapter (Seattle). Qualified candidates will be outgoing, goal-oriented, have event and/or fundraising experience and a passion for endurance sports. This position will be responsible for implementing athletic programs, marketing, providing fundraising support and event management to guarantee success of the Team Challenge program in their designated market.
CCFA is a private, non-profit national organization dedicated to finding the cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. CCFA sponsors basic and clinical research of the highest quality, offers a wide range of educational programs for patients and health care professionals, and provides supportive services to patients and family members.
- Develop and implement grassroots marketing plan to generate interest in Team Challenge program
- Implement public relations and media involvement in marketing the Team Challenge program
- Swift execution through the sales pipeline recruiting participants to join the Team Challenge program. Conversion rates are monitored & measured
- Strategize and implement tactics designed to drive up participation, increase fundraising and retain participants
- Hire coaches and develop a successful training program
- Motivate and support Team Challenge athletes in achieving their fundraising and training goals
- Provide elements of fundraising materials required for successful implementation of campaign
- Event management - Coordinate and implement logistics for travel to half marathons
- Build public awareness of CCFA, Team Challenge and our mission
- Prepare statistical reports, budgets and forecasting as needed
QUALIFICATIONS: (i.e. years of experience, degree etc.)
- BA/BS Degree
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Sales/event/marketing experience
- Fundraising experience is preferred
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Attention to detail – strong written and verbal communications
- Public speaking required
- Ability to work from a home office
- Required evening and weekend work to attend marketing/recruitment events and team practices.
- Energetic team player
- Local candidates with market knowledge strongly preferred
- Passion for sports and/or endurance training a plus
How to apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to National Manager, Shana Spencer at email@example.com. CCFA is an EOE.