Be a part of building something amazing. Rocky Mountain Prep is a high-performing PK-8 public charter school in Denver whose mission is to close the achievement gap. As an elementary teacher, you will collaborate with other high-caliber teachers, analyze data, and prepare and deliver great lessons every day for your scholars. Because our teachers are our most important team members we invest in you with regular coaching and professional development to allow you to reach your PEAK!
What you'll love:
- Constant improvement through coaching, weekly professional development, analysis of achievement data and common planning time.
- Daily opportunities for differentiated small-group instruction. Our blended learning program allows for teachers to focus their instruction on targeted small groups.
- A great team. We are many minds with one mission: to prepare our scholars for success in college and life. Every teacher has common planning time, collaborates with their grade-level and has a Teaching Fellow to help in their class.
- Focus on student achievement data to drive rigorous educational outcomes for students.
- Constant improvement through weekly one-on-one coaching provided by the Director of Curriculum and Instruction and the Executive Director.
- Daily prep time and weekly opportunities to collaborate with content-area and grade-level teams.
- Participation in weekly school-wide professional development sessions.
- Analysis of student achievement data to drive rigorous educational outcomes for scholars.
- Create a rich, rigorous academic experience for all scholars.
- Provide small group instruction in reading (reading mastery and guided reading), math and writing.
- Partner with families to ensure that they have the resources necessary for their scholar(s) success.
A candidate we'll love:
- Your unrelenting desire to learn and improve your practice is infectious.
- You're organized and can't help but creating a plan for everything. Your to-do lists are color-coded.
- You have a track-record of leadership and working with diverse communities.
- You're entrepreneurial and willing to do "whatever it takes."
- You have a deep dedication and belief in Rocky Mountain Prep's mission, educational model & values.
- You are a team player who believes that working hard and having fun go hand-in-hand.
License to teach elementary education in the state of Colorado is required.
Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience and include a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply: Are you ready to work with a high-performing team to provide a transformative education for all students?
Apply now! Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.