JF&CS Services for Adults with Disabilities are grounded in the belief that all people with disabilities should live with dignity in the community and enjoy the rights afforded their peers regardless of their differences. JF&CS is committed to providing services for people with disabilities and their families that reflect the values of individual autonomy, community inclusion, and care continuity. JF&CS is non-sectarian, and welcomes staff and clients from all faith traditions.
Jewish Family & Children’s Service is hiring a leader for one of our core divisions, Services for People with Disabilities. Although well established, this division is still one of our fastest growing program areas. SPD is made up of programs ranging from state funded (DDS) residential to day and social supports. We serve adults, seniors, and children with a wide range of disabilities including developmental, autism, psychiatric, and physical disabilities. This position will provide overall leadership of current service delivery and operations, pursue opportunities for growth, interface with a wide variety of community partners and funders, and supervise a strong and talented group of senior managers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees and manages overall operations of all of SPD programs
- Oversees all aspects of budgeting and monitoring/responding to financial performance
- Ensures high quality programming and adherence to all regulations, donor expectations, and client requirements
- Directly supervises senior leaders in SPD.
- Designs and implements an annual SPD staff development plan, and oversees all aspects of succession planning, disciplinary issues, and other staffing concerns
- Develops and ensures compliance with all contracts
- Pursue new opportunities for growth, including scaling existing programs and finding new ways to serve our client base
- Works closely with marketing, development, and foundation relations to ensure increased funding and, when appropriate, agency brand promotion
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must have an advanced degree in social or clinical services and/or management, independent license preferred but not required.
- At least 10 years of experience in program leadership and supervision directly related to disability services.
- Candidates with experience in leading both residential and day programs preferred
- Experience with budgeting and monitoring financial results required
- Candidates should demonstrate excellent organizational and management skills.
- Strong computer skills required in Microsoft Office and other programs as required by the position as well as the ability to learn and oversee new technology used in SPD.
How to apply
To apply for employment opportunities, please reply to this ad and/or send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Jewish Family & Children’s Service
1430 Main Street
Waltham, MA 02451
Attn: Human Resources
We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*PLEASE PUT THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MESSAGE*
1430 Main Street, Waltham, MA, 02451, US