Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers, Inc.
Title: Director of Health Center Controlled Network- MLCHIA
Department and Function: Development
August 1, 2013
General Responsibilities: The Director of the Health Center Controlled Network-MLCHIA’s role is to manage the League’s training, technical assistance and improvement work with HCCN participating community health centers to maximize the EHR and the use of QI and data, reporting and analytics to support patient care and performance improvement and outcomes. The Director will be the primary leadership role for implementing and managing the League’s statewide HCCN under a federal HRSA funded initiative with Executive guidance and working with the HCCN MLCHIA Steering Committee. The Director will coordinate actively with Director of Clinical Affairs and Director of Technical Services and Special Populations and represent the League and centers with internal and external stakeholders addressing improved use of EHR and HIE including HRSA, MADPH, and MeHI.
Reports to: Executive Vice President and COO
- Manage the League’s work with community health centers to achieve value added use of electronic health records, clinical, operational and financial data and analytics in support of quality improvement and clinical transformation.
- Serve as the Director of the League’s Health Center Controlled Network MLCHIA and related HRSA federal grant leading implementation, strategy and operations support for this federal initiative as a statewide HCCN
- Manage and report to meetings of the MLCHIA Steering Committee representing participating HCCN centers.
- Manage and supervise staff resources within the project work activities and goals. Manage the deployment of staff and consultant resources in working with participating community health centers to finalize and achieve work plan goals and deliverables.
- Manage the delivery of individual and collaborative project support, training and technical assistance and users groups as applicable with in budgeted and leveraged resources and work plan goals.
- Assure the coordination of training and technical assistance resources provided to community health centers to support goals of HRSA and grant deliverables as an HCCN to achieve identified improvements in the League and Center’s work plans.
- Coordinate the resources of the MLCHIA HCCN with the League and CHC clinical and operational improvement initiatives for synergy and effectiveness as well as relationships with health policy and care system, QI and HIT external stakeholders.
- Manage project focus on maximizing quality improvement, patient and performance outcomes through use of data and analytics, data warehouses, reporting solutions, HIE.
- Provide leadership, management direction and strategic support for community health centers to achieve recognition of PCMH, address total medical expense, cost containment , health disparities and QI, participate in payment reform, ACO and ACA related initiatives and public health initiatives for community transformation and prevention and wellness.
- Provide direction to maximize community health center participation and success achieving use of certified EHRs by providers and centers, maximizing meaningful use incentives, patient centered medical home use, coordination and transitions of care, public health and “Mass Highway” use of HIE.
- Track and trend performance of community health centers against HCCN deliverables and related performance expectations of federal, state and local initiatives.
- Participate in federal, state, local meetings related to HCCN work plan and strategies.
- Collaborate with and support League policy assessment, development and deployment.
- Master’s Degree in PH, informatics, business, law, clinical or related fields.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in health care and service systems management, project and collaborative initiatives addressing QI, use of technology and knowledge of CHCs
- Proficient with computers, software applications – word, excell, databases, reporting tools, technolgy use and electronic health records
How to apply
Send a resume to email@example.com; no calls; respond by September 17
40 Court St., 10th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts, 02108, United States