InnerWell is growing! Based in Brattleboro, Vermont, InnerWell Relationship Counseling Center is a specialty counseling center, focusing on couples counseling and relationship issues. Our approach is collaborative, integrative and empowering, and is rooted in adult attachment theory and proven approaches to relationship wellness and integrative healing.
Our services include:
- Couples Therapy (crisis management, communication, intimacy, etc., using a proven approach for couples that want to create or rebuild a strong, healthy connection)
- Discernment Counseling (a structured clarification process for mixed-agenda couples on the brink of divorce)
- Pre-marital Counseling (helping create a strong foundation for the future)
- Integrative Individual Therapy (eg, post-affair counseling, treatment for relational & sexual trauma, shifting old relationship patterns, self-regulation, anxiety, depression, etc.)
InnerWell is looking for one or two compassionate, smart, grounded and dynamic therapists to join this emerging group practice. At this time, we are seeking to hire 1-2 part-time therapists on a fee-for-service basis, with a minimum caseload commitment of 16 hours per week. Applicants must hold (or be eligible for) a Master's or Doctorate-level mental health license in Vermont and be able to demonstrate extensive clinical training and/or experience in one or more leading-edge modalities of integrative psychotherapy and/or couples counseling. Candidates must have significant experience working with higher-functioning individual adults on relationship issues, and comfort and experience with people of diverse sexualities and relationships is required.
Preference will be given to candidates who have completed advanced studies and/or certification in one or more of the following (or closely allied) modalities:
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Hakomi Experiential Therapy
- Intimacy from the Inside Out
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy
For couples therapist position, demonstrated experience and training in couples therapy is a requirement, as well as a willingness to receive training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and brief Discernment Counseling if necessary. Sex therapy training and experience is a plus.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Be licensed (or licensable) in Vermont as an LCMHC, LMFT, LICSW or Psychologist
- Give evidence of substantial integrative therapy and/or couples therapy training
- Commitment to ongoing professional growth and to providing exceptional client care
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Available for work schedule to include 2-3 evenings and/or 1 weekend day per week
- Willingness to sign a non-compete agreement for private practice in 50-mile radius
- Demonstrate personal maturity and self-awareness; background with mindfulness practices and commitment to personal growth preferred
Benefits to working at InnerWell:
- Generous fee-for-service compensation
- Case consultation and personalized advanced training opportunities provided onsite
- Client referrals (tend to be high functioning and motivated) & marketing support
- Annual continuing education stipend of $250
- Beautiful furnished office space at Solar Hill mansion, with gardens, wooded trails and free parking
- Negotiable caseload, with possibility to expand into full time position, if desired
- Opportunities to lead groups and/or workshops, if desired
- Minimal paperwork requirements
InnerWell Integrative Counseling Services was founded in 2009 by Rachel Zamore, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, as a center for integrative, empowering therapy for individual adults and couples. With a strong commitment to supporting highest quality counseling services, both at InnerWell, and in our community, InnerWell has helped organize and support numerous local and regional continuing education trainings in recent years (including Internal Family Systems therapy, Body-Mind Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, the Developmental Model of Couples Therapy, and others). Moving forward, InnerWell is continuing growing its presence in Brattleboro, Vermont, and is now hiring to prepare for the Fall 2013 launch of the InnerWell Relationship Counseling Center. More at www.InnerWell.org, or our in-process site,www.
Brattleboro, Vermont is a charming and lively small town in southeastern Vermont, recently ranked #11 by Smithsonian Magazine's listing of Best Small Towns in America. Known for its vibrant arts scene, dynamic downtown, beautiful setting, and progressive politics, Brattleboro is located in southeastern Vermont on the Connecticut River, just 2 hours from Boston, 3 ½ hours from New York City, and 4 hours from Montreal. More information about Brattleboro can be found at www.brattleborochamber.org.
Please send a detailed letter of interest (1-2 pages, in MS Word or PDF format), along with your resume/CV, to Rachel Zamore, LMFT, at email@example.com or InnerWell, 229 Western Ave., Brattleboro, VT 05301. Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for, or if you are requesting consideration for a position that includes work with both couples and individuals.
Rachel Zamore, LMFT