Monadnock Farm and Community Coalition Coordinator
Position supervised by the Monadnock Farm and Community Coalition (MFCC) Steering Committee.
The Coordinator will support the MFCC Steering Committee. This includes but not limited to the following ways:
- - oversee the implementation and evaluation of the MFCC strategic plan
- - recruit, engage, and maintain a diverse membership of individuals, businesses, and organizations
- - provide logistical and administrative support
- - plan and implement quarterly meetings of membership
- - manage internal communication with membership
- - manage external communication with partners, press, and community through web presence, social media presence, press releases, etc.
- - provide data collection and reporting as needed
- - create a donor database and facilitate fundraising activities Skills:
Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are necessary. Conflict mediation, effective problem solving, facilitation and mentoring skills are essential.
Strong computer skills should include: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, social media, Wordpress, Google Documents, Google Groups. Graphic design software for promotional materials and donor database software skills are preferred.
Other skills necessary: excellent time management and organizational skills, data analysis and evaluation skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to perform well in a self-directed environment, ability to thoughtfully and professionally present the Coalition’s mission, vision and agenda to the community and partners.
Applicants must have a Bachelors Degree and a year of experience or 3 years of relevant experience.
Applicants should demonstrate experience in: group facilitation, fundraising, project management, volunteer management, marketing, writing and editing, coursework pertaining to or hands-on experience within the local food system.
Preferred experience: network coordination, grant writing, website maintenance, graphic design, advocacy.
The MFCC Coordinator will be hired for $18/hour for 20 hours/week, for a total of 2.5 years (or 30 months). The consultant will be required to provide for their own office space, phone, and computer. Reliable transportation is also necessary. Learn more about MFCC at www.MFCCoalition.org
- If you are interested in applying for either of the following position please send your resume and a cover letter that indicates which position you are interested in. Information should be sent to Cheshire County Conservation District, 11 Industrial Park Dr., Walpole NH 03608. Please include an attention line indicating the position you are interested in (e.g. ATTN: MFCC Coordinator Position or ATTN: DUVB Coordinator Position). Cover letter and Resume could also be sent via email as attachments to amanda@cheshireconservation.
org indicating the desired position in the subject line.DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: May 31, 2013