The Coordinator, Digital Membership will be a part of the Rainforest Alliance’s Membership team, involved in all areas of Membership’s fundraising initiatives with a primary focus in member cultivation, solicitation and stewardship through digital channels. S/he will also participate in Membership services, occasional fundraising mailings and data maintenance.
- Work with Membership team to develop and implement its annual fundraising strategy;
- Conceptualize and coordinate digital fundraising projects;
- Code new HTML email and Web pages in the Convio toolset;
- Develop and execute variations of digital content for A/B testing;
- Create content for and administer Membership program’s social media presence;
- Identify and develop fundraising strategies for new audience segments;
- Monitor analytics, work to increase site traffic and improve site user experience;
- Collaborate with Development and program staff to obtain content for and coordinate fundraising projects;
- Participate in Membership services, including fielding phone calls, responding to emails, etc.;
- Assist with data maintenance in donor database;
- Represent Rainforest Alliance at cultivation events;
- Update and maintain Membership protocols; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Minimum 2 years fundraising or marketing experience with demonstrated ability to create digital content;
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS required;
- Experience using Convio Online Marketing strongly preferred;
- Drupal experience a plus;
- Experience with photo-editing software a plus;
- Must be an excellent problem solver;
- Must have strong writing and editing skills, including the ability to write to different audiences;
- Must be extremely well organized and able to work on multiple projects concurrently;
- Requires ability to work within a team structure as well as independently, be creative, take initiative and be highly attentive to detail; and
- Dependability and good interpersonal skills are required.
How to apply
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to Human Resources, Rainforest Alliance, 233 Broadway, 28th Floor New York, NY 10279; Fax: 212-677-2187; E-mail: Personnel@ra.org. If emailing, use the following format in the subject line: first name and last name, job title of position you are applying for.
233 Broadway, 28th Floor, New York, NY, 10279, US