The primary responsibility of this contractual position is to provide psychological services to children at Neopolitan Lighthouse's Domestic Violence Shelter.
- Evaluation/assessments: Social, psychological, psychiatric, evaluations of children exhibiting emotional and behavioral disturbances.
- Therapy: Individual child therapy and family therapy for mother and child(ren)
- Collaborative Case Management/Case Consultations: The psychologists case consultations with program staff regarding progress, therapy, evaluation. Case consultation also included parent and child when appropriate.
- Staff Consultations: Psychologist general consultation with program staff to provide expertise and guidance at regularly scheduled staffing.
- Preparation and travel time is included in billing.
Neopolitan Lighthouse is a not-for-profit organization that provides support services for women and children who are victims of domestic violence. The organization is currently seeking a LCSW; Licensed Psychologist; Art Therapist; Music Therapist. This contractual position entails providing on-site services to children at Neopolitan's Domestic Violence Shelter. The children receiving psychological services have been identified as having emotional, physical, social, educational or behavioral problems through interviews with parent/child and staff observation/assessments.
- LCSW; licensed psychologist; art therapist, music therapist
- Experience working with children who have experience trauma
- Knowledge and understanding of domestic violence and/or a willingness to learn
- Must have professional liability insurance
Days and time are negotiable as needed
Contract Grant Amount:
How to apply
Please fax resume and cover letter to:
Please refer to website for more information regarding agency: www.neopolitanlighthouse.org
(773) 638-0323 fax
P.O. Box 24709, Chicago, IL, 60624, US