The Education, Training, and Evaluation Department is seeking a part-time education / curriculum specialist for 20-25 hours weekly. This position is available immediately and will extend for approximately 3 months. Primary work tasks will include:
• Finalizing SCA Curriculum.
• Identification of activities and modules within SCA's Green Jobs Readiness Curriculum that support the SCA Curriculum.
• Creation of additional teaching modules and supporting educational materials.
• Alignment of appropriate educational components in SCA educational curricula with national STEM and other relevant standards.
• Editing training materials to reflect and enhance relevant STEM and other educational criteria.
• Implementation of new training/educational curricula during the summer 2013 program season.
Candidates should have demonstrated experience with:
- outdoor, experiential educational programming
- conservation based training
- development of educational curriculum / materials
- experience teaching / training
- experience with evaluative tool development