Compensation Research Associate – Temporary
(Market Research/Consulting Industry)
Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory (a Bloomberg BNA business), the leading provider of business intelligence on the consulting industry, seeks an individual for a temporary, hourly position to perform recruiting and analysis in support of our in-depth coverage of management consulting and IT consulting service providers and the consulting marketplace.
This position is for up to 40 hours per week, anticipated to last 3 to 4 weeks.
In this role, the Research Associate is expected to:
– Aid in recruiting and deployment of industry surveys
– Build and update research databases
– Coordinate interviews
– Perform numerous phone calls to perspective clients
– Participate in internal project management meetings, as needed/directed
Requirements for the Research Associate position:
– 0-2 years work experience in relevant corporate, research or professional service organizations
– Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s candidate preferred with finance, economics, business admin or a related study with a solid record of academic achievement.
The successful candidate will work in the Keene, NH office.
Compensation: Hourly $10.00 – $15.00 DOE
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
24 Railroad St.
Keene, New Hampshire 03431