Home Base Collaborative Family Counseling, www.homebaseNH.org, is hiring per diem Community Support Workers, Lead Therapists and Parent Health Aides. Home Base provides home and community based wrap around services to children and families struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral issues. Children and families involved in our programming struggle with: learning disabilities, attention-deficit and disruptive behavior disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, developing personality disorders, and executive functioning issues, and involvement in the Court and Foster Care system.
Parent Aides provide parent education necessary for parents to safely maintain their children, and/or to work towards reunification. Duties include parent psycho-education, modeling parenting skills, functional daily living skills such as budgeting and house cleaning, supervised visitation at their home or in the community, transportation of children, and ensuring child safety.
Lead Therapist and CSW work in our in-home 90 day intensive in-home therapeutic program to stabilize families in crisis and/or assist in reunification or post-adoptive placement.
Competitive compensation, flexible hours, and a great opportunity for professional growth!
1) Prior experience working with parents/children with mental health, substance abuse, and the foster care system is required.
2) Reliable transportation (i.e. a car)- Home Base provides home-based services so you must be able to travel to and from different locations. Location of service will be determined by your location.
3) Strong communication, organizational and clinical skills.
4) You must have a cell phone and access to email multiple times a day–we are not an office-based company, we communicate primarily via email and phone.
5) Weekend/evening availability–because of the nature of our work and the population we serve, many of the sessions take place after school and on weekends.
Karis Callahan, LICSW
35 Third St
Dover, New Hampshire 03820