Coastal Ecology Intern
Contracted Student Interns
|Agency Name:||Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs|
|Official Title:||Contracted Student Interns|
|Functional Title:||Coastal Ecology Intern|
|Occupational Group:||Not Used|
|Full-Time or Part-Time:||Part-Time|
|Salary Range:||$16.00 to $19.00 Hourly|
|Number Of Vacancies:||2|
|Facility Location:||251 Causeway St., Suite800|
The Office of Coastal Zone Management seeks motivated individuals to assist with various projects of the Coastal Habitat and Water Quality team including: marine invasive species, science communication, wetlands, and habitat mapping.
Please see Preferred Qualifications
1. Must have recently completed or be currently enrolled in a graduate program in marine biology, environmental science, ecology, or similar field
2. Familiarity with marine species of the Northwest Atlantic
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, works well independently and as part of a team
5. Ability to work outside in potentially rough terrain during irregular hours
6. Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
This is a part time (15hours a week) position. Anticipation duration is May through September 2014.
Up to two positions may be available dependant on funding.
How To Apply:
On-line submission is strongly preferred.
If you do not wish to apply for this position on-line, and would prefer to send your resume and cover letter by mail, please send to:
Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 900
Boston, MA 02114
Attn: Pauline Christopher, Personnel Analyst
Applicants who are unable to apply online due to disability are asked to contact Pauline Christopher at 617-626-1019.
Agency Web Address:
Ms. Barbara Nobles Crawford
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Females, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
251 Causeway St., Suite800