The Institute of Professional Practice, located in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, provides state of the art community based residential and day treatment programs for individuals with autism, intellectual, and developmental disabilities with associated psychiatric, neuro-psychiatric, and complex behavior disturbances.
Our adult services division is seeking a Clinician/Behavior Analyst to work with adults in a variety of residential and day/vocational settings.
• Conducting functional behavioral assessments;
• Designing behavior treatment plans & training such behavior plans,
• Monitoring the efficacy of behavior plans via data review.
• Clinician actively participates in clinical case reviews, ISPs and team meetings.
• The Clinician is the liaison to complementary service providers including psychiatry, neurology, and speech to develop comprehensive treatment programs.
• The agency will provide financial support for successful employees who wish to pursue certification as a BCBA.
• A Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, or a related field such as: Psychology, Clinical Counseling, Education, School Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, OT, Speech and Language.
• A minimum of 5 years experience working with individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities;
• Willingness to create behavioral supports in both residential and vocational settings;
• Ability to train staff on behavioral interventions and mental health;
• Willingness to support the principles of ABA.
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
• Tuition assistance
• 403b retirement plan
• Generous paid time off
• On-going trainings
If you have the required education and experience and would like to support adults in an organization where continued education and supervision are an integral part of professional development. Please forward your resume to dscott@ ippi.org or mail to The Institute of Professional Practice, Inc.270 Airport Road, Fitchburg, MA 01420, and Attention: D. Scott
Dorothy Scott x1221