Since 1971 Y.O.U., Inc. has become one of the leading child welfare, behavioral health and education agencies in Massachusetts, offering more than 45 exceptional programs within five components: Family Support Networks, Education and Employment, Residential Care, Community Based Services, and Behavioral Health.
We are currently searching for a dedicated professional to fill the role of Clinician at our Cottage Hill Academy program in Baldwinville, MA.
• MSW or MA in related field
• Related clinical experience working with children, adolescents, and families
• Massachusetts Child & Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) certification
• Oversee and coordinate a caseload of 6-8 cases
• Develop initial treatment plan and complete ongoing treatment planning for each case
• Provide individual, family and group treatment
• Participate in a rotation of on call services
To view other opportunities with Y.O.U., Inc. please visit the Make a Difference page on our website, www.youinc.org.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
81 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01604