Mentoring to guide your professional growth. Supervision that challenges you. Training that pushes you to excel. Those are just some of the benefits Master’s level Clinical Social Worker-Behavioral Clinicians at South Bay Mental Health have as they provide a continuum of community-based services to individuals, children, adults, and families.
Gain valuable experience as you work with our professional and innovative clinical team to provide clients with a full range of counseling services for their mental health and substance abuse recovery needs including intensive family issues, trauma, forensics, and mental illness.
Specific Duties will include:
• Leading individual, family, couples, and group therapy.
• Conducting client intake sessions
• Developing individual treatment plans
• Facilitating crisis intervention
• Administering drug screens
• Providing documentation and reports to referral providers
• Conducting case management
• Participating in multidisciplinary teams to present cases for proper treatment
• Attending monthly in-service trainings
• Maintaining competency in the field via ongoing continuing education
Since 1986, South Bay Mental Health, a privately held company, has provided community-based behavioral healthcare in Eastern Massachusetts that is sensitive and focused on helping individuals, children and families reach their full potential. We are a culturally diverse and dynamic organization that prides ourselves on clinical excellence and a commitment to the people we serve.
South Bay locations include Attleboro, Brockton, Fall River, Lawrence, Leominster, Lowell, Lynn, Plymouth, Salem, Swansea, South Yarmouth, Weymouth and Worcester.
South Bay welcomes bilingual and multicultural applicants. Come bring your strengths and skills into play as a member of our dedicated team of professionals.
As a Clinical Social Worker-Behavioral Clinician, you must be license of recessed eligible. You will need to be highly organized with solid time management skills as well as adaptable to a fast paced work environment. You will receive training after hiring and if you are not yet licensed you will be provided the hours required sitting for your license exam
Specific qualifications Include
• Master’s level degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or a Masters degree with a concentration in one of those areas
• Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
• Having a flexible work schedule
• Having experience or undertanding of underserved populations
• LCSW/ LICSW or LMHC license preferred.