Hearth, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to the eradication of homelessness among the elderly of Greater Boston and beyond. Hearth is unique in its development and operation of permanent housing with services specifically designed to support formerly homeless elders to age with dignity. Hearth also provides outreach, placement, case management, and advocacy for elders who are homeless or at high risk of homelessness. www.hearth-home.org
Clinical Social Worker for two service-enriched elderly housing sites in Dorchester. Primary responsibilities include work with DMH CBFS clients, assessment, interdisciplinary care plan development, crisis intervention, case management, and student supervision.
- MSW with LCSW or LICSW licensure in MA
- Experience with DMH Community Based Flexible Supports documentation and interventions essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to frequently shifting needs & assignments with flexibility
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary team essential
- Previous work experience with elderly preferred
- Minorities and bilingual Spanish speakers are strongly encouraged to apply.