Los Angeles Youth Network Clinical Director
Sets the clinical direction of the agency through identifying and implementing policies, programs, and behavioral interventions consistent with trauma-informed care. Responsible for the clinical care and case plans of all LAYN youth through the management and supervision of case managers and clinical staff and interns. Responsible for creating a milieu that is safe, enriching, and therapeutic to the youth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Manages case managers and provides clinical guidance to all staff members.
- Supervises the clinical coordinator and guides internship training program.
- Oversees the clinical plan and case plans for each youth to ensure optimal services; guides case conferences and coordinates extensively with Education and Residential departments.
- Identifies and implements appropriate evidence-based practices.
- Evaluates programs and policies to ensure optimal service delivery and effectiveness.
- Develops psychosocial materials for use with youth.
- Trains staff on effective and appropriate trauma-informed interventions.
- Coordinate with other organizational entities involved in psychosocial and mental health services (i.e. DCFS, DMH, CHLA).
- Provide individual and/or group clinical supervision as needed.
- Provide crisis intervention or clinical services as needed.
- Ensures accuracy of documentation through auditing and other quality assurance measures.
- Assume other responsibilities as directed.
- LCSW ; Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Psy.D
- Advanced knowledge and skills in community-based mental health care and trauma-related models of practice related to adolescents
- Strong managerial skills, history of proactivity
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong in organization, planning, diplomacy and negotiations
- Must possess professionalism, leadership and clinical insight
- Willingness to use personal transportation in work capacity.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Licensed as a Clinical Social Worker in the State of California or a Licensed Psychologist
- Valid driver's license and insurance
How to apply
Please email Cover Letter, Resume and Salary History to email@example.com