Since 1971 Y.O.U., Inc. has become one of the leading child welfare, behavioral health and education agencies in Massachusetts, offering more than 45 exceptional programs within five components: Family Support Networks, Education and Employment, Residential Care, Community Based Services, and Behavioral Health.
We are currently searching for a dedicated professional to fill the role of Clinical Counselor at our Cottage Hill Academy program in Baldwinville, MA.
• Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work, or a related field preferred
• Residential or relevant experience preferred
• Participate in a residential treatment team, in providing quality clinical and residential services within the therapeutic milieu
• Supervise and monitor clients
• Provide crisis management
To view other opportunities with Y.O.U., Inc. please visit the Make a Difference page on our website, www.youinc.org.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
81 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01604