Jewish Family and Children’s Services, is seeking a well qualified, highly skilled and very flexible clinician/case manager to join our dynamic, team orientated and well established social service organization. This position requires a licensed clinical social work professional who has depth and breadth of experience providing case management and counseling to adults and older adults with a wide range of presenting problems. A strong community and customer service orientation is required. Training and work experience should clearly demonstrate your ability to provide both case management and clinical services effectively with adults, seniors and their families across a broad socio-economic spectrum. This position will work from the San Rafael office to serve Marin County residents.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Carry a full caseload of adult and senior clients, providing case management and/or clinical interventions as appropriate to client’s need.
- Implements a thorough assessment of each client’s needs which includes completing a goal-oriented care or treatment plan.
- Provides comprehensive, personalized case management services, based on the assessment and our Adult and Seniors•At•Home protocols for service. Provides a range of levels of care management service based on the intensity of client need and client and family preference
- Provides short term, problem-focused psychotherapy to adults and older adults with a range of presenting problems according to current best practices.
- Effectively represents Jewish Family and Children’s Services and its Seniors•At•Home division with prospective clients and families, in order to engage clients and families in service.
- Responds to all clients and prospective clients promptly to set up, as appropriate, an initial in office or home visit.
- Consistently establishes a strong relationships and excellent rapport with clients, families, referral sources and other community agencies and resources in Marin County.
- Works collaboratively with agency team members to coordinate care for all clients. Participate in case conferences and other team meetings.
- Uses the computer to complete all charting and forms on a weekly basis. Updates treatment and care plans on a regular basis in response to changing client needs. Closes case records in a timely fashion, in accordance with the agency protocols for service. Complies with all client billing and registration procedures, including accurate timekeeping for program billing purposes.
- Complies with all contract and grant requirements, if indicated.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or other licensed mental health professional with ability to bill Medicare for therapy services
- A minimum of two years of experience providing care management to adults and seniors.
- A minimum of two years providing psychotherapy to adults and seniors
- Ability to use the computer as a tracking and planning tool.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Car and current driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
This is a .8 to full-time position. Jewish Family and Children’s Services provides an excellent benefit package, including medical and dental benefits, retirement plan, and a generous vacation schedule. Please send your resume and cover letter to Nancym@jfcs.org.
600 5th Avenue, San Rafael, CA, 94901, US