Qualifications - Education - Training - Experience Requirements:
Masters' Degree and current State of CT licensure required, LCSW preferred. Five (5) years management experience in a behavioral health or medical setting. Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct all aspects of clinic operations including administrative support, understanding billing functions, and providing clinical supervision. Must demonstrate significant skill in attention to detail, organization, and establishing and maintaining processes and workflows. Competent user of technology including Electronic Medical Records, experience with Meaningful Use standards preferred.
The Clinic Director is responsible for the day to day operation of outpatient clinical services. The Clinic Director collaborates with the Executive Directors of Outpatient Services and Program/Technology in order to implement programmatic initiatives and enhancements.
Responsible include but are not limited to:
- supervision of outpatient clinicians at both clinic sites, outpatient clinical managers including the CSSD Program Coordinator, as well as oversight of support staff including the Office Manager and front desk staff.
- oversight of Project SAFE and Federal Probation service provision
- may supervise clinical interns as appropriate.
- evalates performance and provides supervision to all supervisory direct reports
- works closely with front office, billing and Executive Director of Programs/Technology to assure revenue goals are met.
- Reviews and signs off on all clinical documentation including intakes, recovery plans and other documentation as needed.
- Carries a caseload consistent with split administrative and clinical time; is able to flex schedule to accommodate crisis needs including intakes, filling in for other staff, etc.
Pre-employment physical, drug screen and TB test required.
How to apply
Submit cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com or Fax to (860) 443-4284
of mail to:
Suzanne Himes, Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 2170
New London, CT 06320-2170
Fax to (860) 443-4284
165 State Street, P.O. Box 2170, New London, CT, 06320, US