TITLE: Clinic Coordinator ; 100% - #14-61
DEPARTMENT: Old Town Clinic
REPORTS TO: Clinic Operations Manager
SHIFT: Monday through Friday, 8:00am 5:00pm
CLOSES: MARCH 21, 2014
SUMMARY: This position provides administrative, clerical, project and office support to the management team of the Old Town Clinic. Seamless support of the management team (comprised of the Quality Improvement Specialist, Clinic Operations Manager, Nurse Manager, Clinic Director, Director of Behavioral Health, Medical Director and Assistant Medical Director) ensures efficiency, quality and productivity of clinic management processes.
- Must have GED or High School diploma.
- Must have at least two years administrative support experience in a medical or social service setting.
- Excellent computer skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to type 35 wpm.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
- Must have a high tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and occasionally lift 25 lb
- If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaking preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
- Must adhere to agency's non-discrimination policies.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY:
Visit the website at www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
232 NW 6th Avenue, Portland, OR, 97209, US