IMANI HOUSE, Inc. (IHI) Seeks After-School Classroom Managers for our Elementary Program at PS/MS282...
Are you a friendly, talented, energetic, team player in a multi-cultural setting, with experience working with inner-city children while acting as a leader?
Do you want to expand your youth service skills, and have fun while improving the lives of children?
Can you commit to at least one full school year of employment at an after-school program located in Parkslope, which runs M - F from 3 - 6 pm, school year and Summer Camp 9:30 - 6pm?
The IMANI HOUSE After-School program engages youth grades Pre-K to 6th grades, in Performing Arts, Athletics, Martial Arts, Steel Pan Band, Academic Enrichment, Fencing, Arts, Crafts, Clubs, Trips, STEM, Leadership and more
Each class has two Classroom Managers who are required to supervise children, create lesson plans, help children with homework, various activities and social and emotional development.
We are seeking only the best .
Salary range 7.50 - 15.00 depending on experience and educational levels.
Our program is licensed by the State of N.Y. Depart. of Health and is fully insured.
If you think this might be the right job for you, please follow the instructions below - We'd like to hear from you.
For More Info Visit: www.imanihouse.org
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 2 years experience working with children, preferably in an inner-city after-school or camp setting.
- Must be friendly, creative, flexible, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must work well with others, be able to create and implement lesson plans and act as a leader
- Be Reliable, punctual, honest, cooperative, with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to pass a background check and complete requisite paperwork
- Skills in art, crafts, athletics, music, drama, dance, or other activities a plus
- CPR, Spanish, creole a plus
How to apply
IMPORTANT ONLY Email - IN THE BODY OF AN EMAIL -
SEND Your cover letter and resume to: KIMSHAWN@IMANIHOUSE.ORG
SUBJECT AREA LIST - Classroom Management After-School
- Sorry ATTACHMENTS, CALLS AND FAXES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
76-A Fifth Avenue, Brooklyn, New York, 11217, United States