The New Jersey Coalition for Inclusive Education (NJCIE), Inc. seeks a goal directed, energetic talented person to become the CEO of our organization. NJCIE is a respected, growing 20-year old non-profit which supports schools and families in increasing the inclusion of children with disabilities in general education classrooms in their neighborhood schools. We provide training and technical assistance to schools in best educational practice; information and training to parents; leadership at the state level on issues involving inclusive education and information to the community at large. Applicant expectations include: a strong inclusive philosophy; a working knowledge of research-based inclusive educational practices; and the entrepreneurial skills and vision to lead NJCIE to the future. The CEO is the "face" of NJCIE. This position is a great opportunity for a self-motivated person to take this organization and their career to the next level.
1) Master's degree preferred
2) Experience in public school education (teaching or administration). 5 years preferred
3) Working knowledge of educational practices which support inclusive education
4) Demonstrated success as a relationship manager
5) Strong oral/public speaking and written communication skills
6) Demonstrated ability to organize projects with attention to detail
7) Demonstrated success with fundraising/successful grant writing is a plus
8) Personal qualities that include an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to inspire and motivate
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals will be contacted for interviews in April.
9 Auer Court, East Brunswick, NJ, 08816, US