Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package
Department: Case Management
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Position Description: This Supervisor will provide regular administrative and clinical supervision for case management staff that assess needs, coordinate services and monitor services for seniors and individuals with disabilities who live at home. This position reports directly to the Specialty Program Manager and works collaboratively to ensure program standards and regulations are met. He/she will be responsible for the onboarding procedures for new staff joining the department and managing the day-to-day operation. A successful candidate will have a knack for details, will be well organized and thrive in an environment that requires the ability to multitask.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related degree plus two years social work experience preferably in the field of aging or disabilities.
- LICSW preferred and a minimum of one year supervisory experience.
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of issues related to aging.
- Truly comfortable using a computer.
- A glass half-full perspective
- Strong belief in the right of all people to decide if, when and how they receive support.
How to apply
307 Waverly Oaks Road, Waltham, MA, 02452, US