The Care Supervisor performs duties related to increasing the skill level of care coordinators and assures care is delivered in a manner consistent with strength-based, family centered, and culturally competent values. The Care Supervisor offers consultation and education to providers regarding the values of the model, monitors progress toward treatment goals and assures that all necessary data for evaluation is gathered and recorded. This position is based in Rockville, Maryland and will cover Montgomery County. It requires an LCSW-C in the state of Maryland with Board of Social Work eligibility to supervise LGSW social workers.
1. Minimum of master's degree in social work or related human service field.
2. LCSW-C in the state of Maryland with Board of Social Work eligibility to supervise LGSW social workers.
3. Minimum of five years of clinical/management experience in community based behavior health and human services with families and children.
4. Demonstrated two or more years of clinical intervention skills.
5. Demonstrated skill in fiscal management activities, team building and development.
6. Strong knowledge of and genuine respect for youth and adults with mental health issues and a firm commitment to empowering their families.
7. Strong communication and writing skills. Bilingual skills (especially Spanish) a plus.
How to apply
Choices offers excellent benefits and training. For more information about Choices, Inc. and to fill out our online application, please visit our website at www.choicesteam.org and visit the Jobs section. When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter with your salary requirements included. Help us change lives together. EOE.
1801 Research Blvd., Suite 615, Rockville, MD, 20850, US