Position: CARC Case Manager (1.0 FTE)
Annual Salary: $33,000 – 36,000 plus benefits
Reports to: CYC Project Manager & CARC Program Manager
Appointment Type: Full Time (1.0 FTE), Non-Exempt
CYC (formerly ChinatownYouthCenter) provides prevention, intervention, leadership development, education & employment services to at-risk and/or low-income youth & their families in the community of San Francisco. CYC envisions empowered youth reaching their highest potential as individuals with a positive self and cultural identity.
CYC is the subcontractor of Community Assessment Referral Center (CARC). CARC’s mission is to provide a single point of entry for assessment, service integration, referral, crisis intervention and case management for arrested youth ages 11-17 inSan Francisco.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct assessments to determent needs of the arrested minors.
- Develop initial case plans and monitor implementation of treatment goals.
- Facilitate meetings with related parties during the intervention/reintegration processes.
- Maintain official contacts to schools, probation department, and attorney offices.
- Network with other service providers to establish liaisons and resources.
- Attend client review meetings, field visits, clinical meetings, and agency meetings as required.
- Participate in trainings and community meetings as necessary.
- Support and assist the agency and community events.
- Prepare program documentations and reports
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of one year experience working with high-risk youth and/or ethnically-diverse groups of low-income youth.
- Ability to work with youth, parents, teachers and probation officers.
- Knowledge of San Francisco Juvenile Justice System.
- Knowledge of community based agencies serving youth in S.F.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Bilingual /bicultural (Cantonese) a plus.
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends
Please submit cover letter and resume to CYC Main Office via:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (415) 775 ; 1345
Mail: 1038 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Fax: (415) 775 - 1345
1038 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94109