Ready to make a difference in the fight to conquer cancer? Be part of a highly respected organization that raises millions of dollars every year for cancer treatment, prevention, education and outreach services. The work environment is fun, fast-paced, and highly rewarding. If you are passionate about this cause and the work you do, this is the position for you. The funds raised through this event are used locally in the ongoing quest to Conquer Cancer in our lifetime.
The success of this event will depend on you and your ability to direct and motivate the event office team. We will measure that success by the number of participants that register, the number of participants that participate in the event and by the total amount of donations raised.
As the Sales Manager you will act as a bridge between the senior management team and your office to ensure the branding, mandates and goals are clearly understood in a positive, motivational manner. It's vital that the office you manage is operating at their full potential. You will work with the entire operations management team in sharing of information to ensure the best performance. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing phone sales or service environment.
Desired Skills & Requirements
- Successfully meet pre-defined goals as created by the senior management team
- Monitor performance trends, analyze results and report back to COO
- Train staff to increase results of call campaigns
- Recruiting, training and retaining new employees
- Handle any performance or disciplinary problems
- Approval of payroll/HR administration (employment contracts, payroll, employee expense reimbursements, etc)
- Liaise with Logistics Manager to ensure effective resource allocation throughout the year, with a focus on the recruitment period
- Identify cost savings measures and be able to do cost benefit analysis of outreach opportunities and operations measures
- Must have 5-7 years of sales/operations management experience
How to apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: PHSM2014. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.