Business Data Manager
CET is seeking a successful candidate to manage business systems integration and support a comprehensive data gathering strategy across multiple divisions. These systems, which support a variety of internal and external clients, are critical to CET’S success, growth, and operations.
- Design, develop, and support business applications, support purchased packages and utilize tools and products deployed on multiple technology platforms and on an organizational wide basis.
- Analyze CET’s current business systems operation, recommend upgrades and/or changes to existing data migration/integration methods, establish basic data system administration processes and protocols; including reporting processes, user training requirements, data quality control, and data workflow change management.
- Drive automation and integration of existing and new data collection tools and strategies used to support CET’s data reporting requirements and business needs.
- Ensure timely, proper and efficient delivery of data from multiple database platforms.
- Coordinate the design, testing and generation of new management reports as business requirements dictate. Partner with business areas to define solutions and resolve technical issues
- Translate business requirements into integration specifications, working with ETL (Extract, transform, load) developers to oversee the implementation of ETL designs.
- Identify and evaluate alternatives to meet business requirements. Coordinate with internal and external business partners in designing and developing new systems, processes, and procedures. Coordinate, plan, and perform enhancements, upgrades, and on-going maintenance.
- Develop and administer documentation of projects, recommendations, and implementation procedures. Communicates project outcomes in a clear, effective, and timely manner to necessary parties in the business area and other customer areas.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of concepts of data warehousing and data architecture, standard application development methods, and relational database technology.
- Support a strong partnership with internal business units and external vendors which exceed customer service expectations
Skills, experience and educational requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field.
- Three to five years of management experience in business systems implementation.
- Five years of practical experience in managing technical data reporting and SQL processes.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple database applications including Salesforce SharePoint, Lotus Approach and MS Access.
- Three to five years of experience developing solutions utilizing data migration and integration technologies
- Experience and solid understanding of the principles of database management and business process workflow, design and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical partners.
- Experience in providing diverse data reporting under multiple program requirements.
This is a full-time, salaried position based in our Florence office. The Center for EcoTechnology offers competitive pay rates and a comprehensive health plan which pays 60% of the individual’s health insurance costs. Dental and disability insurance is also offered after 30 days of employment. New employees accrue 10 days of paid vacation leave per year, 9 sick days and CET offers 12 paid holidays. CET is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume via email (email@example.com) to:
Amanda Bates, HR Assistant
112 Elm St
Pittsfield, MA 01201
320 Riverside Drive, 1-A, Northampton, MA, 01062, US