Full time Social Worker in a social services agency that works with the aging. Bilingual Spanish essential.
Riverstone provides a full range of services for seniors with memory loss and their caregivers, intensive case management for at-risk seniors as well as healthy activities for ambulatory seniors. We work closely with other community agencies to ensure that elders in Washington Heights and Inwood receive the full range of services that they need to help them remain safely in their homes.
- Intake and assessment of mental health, physical, and financial needs and risks
- Run support groups for caregivers
- Maintenance of case records and demographic information
Riverstone has a tradition of going the extra mile and finding whatever services are needed to help people. This requires good teamwork, creative thinking, and flexibility.
- BSW/MSW or experience
- Computer literate
- Work well with social services team
- Bilingual Spanish-English
- Experience working with elders
- Experience providing case management
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Social Worker" in subject line.
99 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY, 10032, US