t Seneca, our mission is decidedly single minded: to provide an outstanding and unconditional continuum of quality care for California's most seriously troubled children and their families. We offer each child a simple but profound promise: You will be supported every step of the way, no matter what challenges you face.
Seneca's MST program serves youth and families involved with Alameda County Probation. Multisystemic therapy is an intensive family and community-based treatment program designed to make positive changes in the various social systems (home, school, community, peer relations) that influence probation-involved youth who are at risk of out-of-home placement.
Seneca provides outstanding training and clinical supervision. From the moment of hire, Seneca will work with you to plan your path to licensure, including projecting dates for completing your hours and helping you prepare for your exams.
- Conduct MST assessment (review referral information, identification and engagement of key participants, identification of systemic strengths/weaknesses, and development of an analysis of the fit of problem behaviors within the ecological context)
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement
- Implement a problem conceptualization, treatment plan, intervention, outcome review, and strategy revision procedure using the MST Analytic Process
- Maintain clear concise documentation of treatment efforts
- Collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system
- Provide direct clinical treatment using methods compatible with MST principles and practices
- Participate in all MST training, supervision, and consultation activities
- Flexible schedule, clinicians may work some evenings as well as occasional weekend hours as needed. Full time position.
- Ceompetitive Salary
- Comprehensive employee benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision, and assistance toward licensure
- A Masters degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or a related subject area
- BBS Eligible
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
- Obtain fingerprint clearances with the DOJ and FBI as in addition to other regulatory requirements
- Valid California driver's license and a clean driving record
- Strong writing, analytical, and computer skills
- The ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
How to apply
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resumes to:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: (510) 276-6828
FAX: (510) 276-6828