POSITION TITLE: Behavioral Health Program Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
SUPERVISES: Behavioral Health Program Staff
STATUS/PAY: Full time exempt / DOE
Under the supervision and in consultation with the executive director, this position is responsible for the daily management of ReWA's Behavioral Health Program operations at multi sites including: all planning, funding, monitoring and evaluation activities.
- In consultation with ReWA's Clinical Behavioral Health Manager, responsible for: hiring, training, performance evaluation and guiding the professional development of staff.
- Conduct regular clients' file reviews and audits to ensure quality client care and WACs and contracts' compliance.
- Ensure client paperwork, including intakes, progress reports, and treatment plans are up to date and in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Conduct overall assessment of the effectiveness of the Program, identify and address strengths and weaknesses.
- Community outreach and marketing of ReWA's Behavioral Health Program. Build partnerships with community organizations, service providers, and other entities to work collaboratively in support of Program activities.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies to manage program growth and ensure self-funding and sustainability of the program. Regularly review and recommend changes in program services to meet client needs with particular emphasis on services for underserved populations, oversight of program evaluation and quality assurance functions for department including assessment of applicable legal and professional requirements and monitoring treatment plans for clients.
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, develop and manage the Program's budget.
- Responsible for timely and accurate contract invoicing and reports.
- Ensure all contractual and Program goals and outcomes are met; attend external meetings.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating ReWA's Behavioral Health policies, manual, and procedures per State and WACs requirements; submit annual licensing application.
- Liaison activities between ReWA and outside agencies and with ReWA's Programs to optimize continuity of care.
- Oversee weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual statistical reports.
- Responsible for preparation for audits to ensure compliance.
- Participate in contract negotiations with funders. Grant application and compliance.
- Oversee all tier maintenance and communications.
- Assess and develop groups to serve the clients needs.
- Meet with the Executive Director on a Bi-weekly basis.
- Attend management, staff meetings and agency's trainings.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Must be a Mental Health Professional (MHP) in State of Washington. Master's degree in psychology, counseling, social work or closely related field. (Licensed required) with at least 5 + years administrative/management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in individual, family and group counseling as well as case management and community support services.
- Familiarity with King County and state requirements for mental health agencies.
- Experience with Medicaid and understanding of King County Tier system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable transportation and WA state driver's license.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a multiethnic environment with sensitivity to and respect for diverse cultures, opinions, and values.
- Five years knowledge of and experience in program management, evaluation and budgeting preferred.
- Occasional nights and weekends required.
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- Approved Supervisor
- Ethnic Minority Mental Health Specialist
How to apply
POSTED: May 9, 2014
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
BENEFITS: Medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance; LTD; 403(b) retirement savings plan; paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
FOR CONSIDERATION: Please submit resume, cover letter, salary request to:
4008 MLK Jr. Way S., Seattle, WA, 98108, US